Cable Gland Accessories
Features and products
- ISO M12 to M100 and PG7 to PG48 lock nuts are manufactured from nickel plated brass or stainless steel. Suitable for -70ºC to +220ºC temperature range.
- Polyamide lock nuts with a built in protective collar are available as ISO (M12 to M63), PG (PG7 to PG48) and NPT (3/8″ to 1″) in three different colours – light grey (RAL7035), grey (RAL7001) and black (RAL9005). Suitable for -20ºC to +100ºC temperature range.
- EMC lock nuts with cutting edge, providing a better electrical contact – especially with painted enclosures are manufactured from nickel plated brass in ISO (M12 to M63) and PG (PG7 to PG36) sizes. Suitable for -70ºC to +220ºC temperature range.
- Earth tags are manufactured from brass – ISO (M16 to M100) and NPT (½” to 4”). Also available in stainless steel and aluminium
- Stainless steel serrated washers (M16 to M100 and NPT½” to 4”)
- PVC cable shrouds available for all sizes
- Perbunan (NBR) O rings M12 to M63 and PG7 to PG48 sizes with -30ºC to +100ºC temperature range.
- Fibre sealing washers M12 to M110 and NPT3/8” to 4” with -190ºC to +400ºC temperature range
- Polyethene (PE-LD) flat sealing washers M12 to M63 and PG7 to PG48 sizes with -30ºC to +90ºC temperature range
- Neoprene flat sealing washers M10 to M63 and NPT¼” to 3½” sizes with -40ºC to +100ºC temperature range.
- Evoprene (TPE) multiple sealing allows for several cables into a single gland. Suitable for polyamide and nickel plated brass EuroTop cable glands.
- IP54 Polyethylene cable gland with knock out – the simplest way to input a cable. Can also be used as a blind plug.